Have a question?
Have a Question? We have Answers…Please check the Q&A’s Below.
What is CBD?
- The Cannabis plant CBD is short for cannabidiol.
- It is just one of many different molecules known as cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
- CBD has many beneficial properties and is commonly used to promote overall wellness.
What are the 3 different types of CBD?
- Isolate – hemp extract that contains only CBD and no other cannabinoids found in the hemp plant.
- Broad/Wide Spectrum – hemp extract that contains all cannabinoids in the hemp plant except THC.
- Full Spectrum – it preserves all of the therapeutic cannabinoids found in hemp. Cannabinoids like CBD and THC are interdependent, meaning they rely on each other to work.
How often can I take CBD?
CBD can be taken multiple times each day, or at particular times of day, depending on the reason it is being used.
What is the difference between CBD and hemp?
- Hemp is a variety of cannabis that is grown for food and fibers.
- CBD is a molecular compound found in the plant’s extracts.
- Our CBD is extracted from a proprietary strain of hemp known as PCR hemp, or phytocannabinoid-rich hemp.
- This proprietary strain is far richer in CBD and other cannabinoids and terpenes than the basic hemp plant used by most CBD producers.
What does broad spectrum mean?
- The term broad spectrum refers to CBD oil products that contain a combination of cannabinoids, terpenes and other beneficial compounds found in hemp.
- While many CBD oil products are made using CBD isolate, Our premium broad spectrum oils maintain concentrations of the beneficial compounds that are found in the original hemp plant
Can my pet take CBD?
Yes. We have CBD for pets that are safe for dogs, cats, and horses.
Can CBD help my condition?
Due to federal regulations, The Good Doctor cannot make claims regarding full spectrum cannabinoid extracts can help with specific conditions. We urge everyone to research the widely available information online. You can easily find many resources about CBD, CBC, Delta 8 THC, CBG, CBN hemp oil and their possible benefits.
Subscribe & Save 10% on every order!
How do I get started ?
While shopping at tgdwellness.com, add your product selections to your cart as usual. Before you click “Proceed to checkout,” simply update the selection beside each product from “One-time Purchase” to “Benefit Program: Save 10%”. Next, select your preferred shipment frequency. Finally, complete your checkout as usual and we will do the rest.
When will my orders be shipped ?
- The first order will be shipped when you initially checkout.
- Future orders will be shipped based on the frequency you selected during your initial purchase.
- For example, if you select “Every month,” your subscription order will ship every month on the anniversary date of your initial order.
Can I change my subscription ?
- Yes! Sign into your account at anytime to edit your subscription.
- Click “Subscription” in the menu.
- You can modify what product(s) you receive, when it arrives, and your payment method.
- You can also pause and cancel your subscription at any time.
Will I be notified when my order is shipped ?
Yes! We will send you a confirmation email each time your subscription orders are fulfilled. This email will contain your order contents, payment processing confirmation, and tracking number.
Can I pause and resume my subscription ?
Yes! You can pause and resume your subscription at anytime! Sign into your account to edit your subscription. Click “Subscription” in the menu. Find the scheduled subscription order that you would like to resume. Click the “Resume” button, and your subscription will be reactivated.